- The Anti-theft features include slash-resistant construction, locking compartments, slash-resistant and locking straps to keep you and your belongings protected. In addition, there is a locking front zippered pocket.If you’re tall, the strap is long enough to allow you to wear the bag comfortably as a cross-body. However, if you’re shorter, the strap can be easily adjusted to fit your height as well.
- The cheap Hermes Bag is the best selling purse for travel! In fact, our readers say it’s the best travel purse ever! It has a slim design, featuring slash-proof fabric and an adjustable, cut-proof shoulder strap. You can attach it to any post or chair for added safety, and it also comes with RFID blocking card slots.
Retailing for as low as $30, this cross body is available in over 20 colors. Our readers favor the bag in a classic black but two other popular options are the midnight and stone colors. Without overstuffing it, you can easily carry a small water bottle, travel size umbrella, phone, and other daily essentials.
- I absolutely loved the Classic Messenger Bag for my trip to Europe. It was very spacious, offered RFID protection, plus it had two compartments for a water bottle and a travel size umbrella. I loved this feature! Available in over 10 colors, this is another great anti-theft purse. It’s more spacious than the previously mentioned Anti Theft Cross Body Bag. Unlike the Classic Cross Body bag, it also has a security feature (lockable zippers) on the outside pocket. However, I’d still recommend keeping valuables in the interior compartments. In addition to the basics, it also will fit a paperback book, small tablet or Kindle, snacks, sunglasses, and more.
- Currently the No. 1 bestselling “Fashion Waist Pack” on Amazon, shoppers have raved about how cute and spacious this bag is. There are 16 different color options to choose from, ranging from solid neutrals to bright shades like orange and neon green.
- This option is perfect for the adventurous type, or those that value style and durability at the same time. The belt bag from Patagonia comes in an array of fun colors that are easy to sport outdoors, each coming with two pockets and an adjustable clip closure to wear around the waist or the chest while on the move.
3.“JanSport is known for its high-quality book bags and sports bags,” says stylist and designer Alljahni Mack, who adds that the same durable construction can be found in this fanny pack. While it’s the cheapest on our list, this pack comes in over 20 colorways and patterns. It will add a “beautiful splash of color to your outfit and is compact for an active day spent hiking.”